El último número de Arcadia magazine ha mostrado los cambios para todos los personajes de SSFIV que tendrá el juego. Actualmente veniamos viendo los cambios a razón de cuatro personajes a la semana en la página del desarrollador por lo que está actualización viene muy bien de cara a completar el roster en poco tiempo. El listado es el siguiente:
? After Oil Slide you can do Kick follow up to get more oil instead of damage. After the oil is applied you still have some time for wake up games.
? Oil Shower does not get overwritten, but gets overlapped. The longest time you can have oil is for 30 seconds.
? Stand Jab -> Crouch Jab or Stand Short Kick -> Jab Oil Slide works as a combo.
? Anti-air is Standing Fierce and Forward+Light Punch.
? Ultra 2 can be jumped after the blackout
? Jumping MP has been weakened via hitbox modification.
? Jab headbutt has lower body invincibility
? Headbutt does max damage on start up, so youll do minimum damage if you launch yourself from full screen.
? Ultra 2 combo command has been changed, but damage upped to 450.
? Super combo has projectile invincibility.
? Heavy kick does 110 damage up close, 80 at the tip.
? Ultra 2 hitbox has been increased. You can now do Stand Fierce -> Teleport -> Ultra 2 on crouching opponents.
? Invincibility frames on MP Shoryuken has been increased.
? Air Hurricane Kick trajectory has been changed.
? EX Green Hand is +1 on hit, and does not knock down.
? You can move Ultra 2 around now.
? Jab SPD range and damage has been increased.
? EX Ducking has been added, all moves that come out of EX Ducking are very fast.
? Crouching MK can be linked.
? Foward+MK comes out faster.
? EX Short Swing blow reels back less.
- Charge time on air slasher reduced.
- short Jack Knife Maximum has strike invencibility on startup (and juggles into Roundhouse JKM on AA)
- Slide length increased (cr.hk)
- Dash properties changed (input priority… to ease his dash buffering, which was horrible, hence how hard it was to do U2 after a dash)
- Something about his far.mk changed, but I have yet to understand what. I believe it’s 5 startup instead of 6 now, but they mention how you can followup with it after a weak move (probably jab) which doesn’t make any sense because you could already do that before (cr.jab is +6, and c.mk was active on 6th… 1 frame link, already possible)
- Double Rolling Sobat’s frame advantage increased to allow for followups after FADC.
- Stamina: 800, stun: 900
- J.HP doesn’t "zoom in" anymore (lol, gotta love Japanese people)
- Hyakuretsu damage increased (lame :D, it was fine as it was!)
- Tanden Stream: can get hit by projectiles after starting (odd translation, since I have no clue what Tanden Stream is…)
- Tanden Storm: pursuit property (will always hit properly as anti-air with fulls hits, basically), and is invencible to strikes on startup.
- Decreased recovery on close MP
- Far.mp is cancelable (either that, or they mean you can link it after close mp… either way, meh)
- Improved hitboxes on far mk (neato)
- Improved backdash (like most chars… ground frame gap removed prolly)
- Hadouken’s charge time reduced (I like this one a lot… Ky okizeme shenanigans)
- Reverse Sobat (close f or b+HK) now completely avoids crouching moves (comment on how it rapes ground game with a little "bow before this buff" smiley) think cr.techs being hit on counterhit (ouch), and linked into c.mp (easier link) xx sonic boom, backfist. Yeah. Nasty. (to be honest I have no idea if it "was" invencible, or if it IS invencible now… take it with a grain of salt.
- Sonic Hurricane damage nerf
- Air throw 4f startup up from 3f.
Dhalsim:[LIST][*]Normals damage revisioned (some must have been nerfed, other buffed, some left untouched)[*]Backdash buff (same as always, I suppose)[*]Something about his cr.strong having a stronger pushback (retarded if true), and being able to do it twice in a row (safely, I suppose). Iffy.
- J.MK is cancellable into EX Condor Dive (I believe that’s what it says)
- Back jump no longer has projectile invencible hitboxes (it used to??)
- U2 hitbox and startup improved.
- Uppercut does 120 damage now
- Angry Scar changed to kick buttons
- 2nd hit of st.lk does 30 damage (St.lk does 10-30 instead of 30-10 now.)